People have been doing this on Twitter so I’m making the first 15 my entry for today. Added the questions asked on my Tumblr and wherever coz I’m lazy to answer separately :p
1. Who is your fave Azkals Player?
Sir Chieffy Caligdong is my idol in play and life.
2. Dream date?
Catch a gig, sports game or Timezone. Street foods or coffee after would be good too. Hahaha! I am a simple girl after all.
3. I listen to music everyday. My taste in music is broad and questionable.
4. I like reading quotes, movie lines and song lyrics then keeping them.
5. Favorite food aside from cheese?
Is there any other food to love besides cheese? Well, pizza’s good :p
6. Global team mo sa UFL?
Yeap! Magaling sila; they play with heart and give their all. Plus na lang yung mabait yung players.
7. I have weird taste in men. Seriously. People always question the guys I like.
8. I do not friendzone guys purposely. I just like having guys as friends and am particularly clueless if they like me or not. I always think of them as just friends. That, and I cannot flirt at all.
9. Are you a blackjack?
Yeap, Minzy biased blackjack . YG fam biased too.
10. This is my first time to try a 366 project.
11. I am always bbm-ing people and tweeting, especially when I’m bored.
12. Are you single? Ang dami mo kasing crush
Ouch naman. Hahaha Yes, I am single, not looking but open to whatever. I have crushes but they no like me so that sucks. Hahahaha :p
13. I like watching dance and song covers on Youtube.
14. I love sleeping
15. Totoo ba yung buhok mo?
Hindi wig to, wig. Joke! Yeah, it used to be just wavy tapos biglang nagwala after ko irebond so eto na siya. May sariling buhay.
Do not mistake my attempt at friendship for flirting. I do not have such skills and all my attempts will seem awkward at best. Thank you
Music can do amazing things.
I think people like to use the word love a lot but are afraid to say it when they truly mean it, especially when it comes to their preferred sex (bi straight whatever). I have no idea what has happened to our society when love has become a game that too many people eagerly play without knowing, or caring, about the rules. I shall quote a friend in saying, “Since sex has been easier to get, love has been harder to find”
I may not be writing this at the right time for a positive outlook but people just seem to always be “in love” for such a short period of time. Some people are too excited by the search that they lose sight of what it is that they’re looking for in the first place. Maybe they chose to forget, feel like its not worth looking for or just gave up at actually finding it. I’m not too sure but I think we’re way past the point of return to the down to the core, no holds barred, raw, never-ending love.
Too bad for me, I’m still a sucker for a good romance. :)
So excited for Global FC this year! :) With Jeffrey Christieans, Carlie de Murga and Rob Gier leading the newest recruits, Global is most def stronger this year. So sad to see some players leave though.
Football has really gone a long way in the Philippines. People are making it trend on Twitter, fans now have teams and players that cheer on and league news now appear on tv, major newspapers and websites.
What an amazing feeling this is for the people who started it all in the Philippines. Hoping for it to continue so the children of our generation will be exposed to such an amazing sport. Oh, please train defenders. Hahaha!! :p
See you all on Saturday!